Friday, March 19, 2010

Blog Entry #1

Hello Bloggers!

Today is my first post. I hope to post often!  I love to write and having my words to look back on has really helped over the past 4 years while going through some difficult times emotionally. Having my two boys has me strong, resilient, weak and emotional. Through the birth of my first baby and his passing of SIDS, I always had my writing to make my memories and feelings at the moment permanent so that when years passed, I would still be able to reflect on that very special time in my life.

I think thats also why I love photography. While nothing can beat the present moments like a first smile (so few moms have their camera handy or their hands free for that... except maybe me...lol) I can capture a time that a child smiled and that moment is always there to look back on and remember when they were little.

That's what I'm doing now with Logan, documenting everything whether through words or photographs. Here's my space to do that. I'll be writing about his milestones. I'll be sharing photographs.


I'll be writing about love, and I'll be sharing photographs that I love.

At the end of the day, all you need is love!

~Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment